2/71 Kelvin Road Maylands
Contact agent for details
FOR THE GREEN THUMB
This quaint and quiet Colonial Style Villa is a definite must to view with its own street frontage, new bamboo flooring, two private courtyards with flourishing gardens and many more great features. This property is set in a great location with easy walking access to many parks, including Gibbney Reserve and Bayswater Reserve which has multiple river activities such as canoeing, tennis club, bowling club, golf club and sailing club.
The homely villa has wonderful attributes such as;
- 1991 Built, three bedroom, one bathroom home.
- Large master bedroom with access to private courtyard.
- Built in robes to second bedroom.
- New bamboo flooring to living areas and carpeted bedrooms.
- Evaporative air-conditioning and gas bayonets for year round comfort.
- Great location close to all amenities.
- Stunning landscaped gardens, perfect for the flora enthusiast.
- Only five stops on the train to Perth, three on express peak hour.
- Close to the new trendy "Eight Avenue" café & boutique strip.
- 15 minute drive to Perth City and 10 minute drive to Graeme Farmer Tunnel.
- Completely independent with no strata fees.
Contact Ross Kalinowsky for more details!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.