103 Gerard Street East Cannington
Contact agent for details
Calling First Home Buyers Looking for space!
Register in your name, Phone Number and email address to be notified for the first VIP inspection.
Built in 2009 this home has a lot to offer for a young family looking to get started in the property market, retirees looking to downsize or first home buyers.
List of features includes:
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in/walk in robes
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double carport easily converted to a garage with the addition of a roller door
-2 Living zones
- Open Plan kitchen with island bench, dining and living
- Approximately 130sqm of living
- large backyard with plenty of space for the kids or to add a pool
- Paved undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Situated on a green title 440sqm street front block
-ADSL2+ internet available
Buying in East Cannington means you will benefit from the convenient location being close to the Carousel Shopping Centre, the new Cannington Lesuireplex, walking distance from the East Cannington Park, Gibbs Street Primary, Sevenoaks High School, St Norbert's collage and being only 11kms from Perth CBD makes East Cannington a blue chip suburb on the rise!
*** Buyers guide is NOT an indication of the sellers acceptance price, but more accurately the price that the property will not sell below.
For further information contact The East Cannington Specialist Charlie Bellow
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.