1/50-52 King George Street Victoria Park
Contact agent for details
GONE UNDER THE HAMMER
GROUND FLOOR N GORGEOUS!!
****Buyers Guide of $350,000 Plus
This 2 x 1 x 1 apartment in fantastic location, situated only moments away from the Vic Park cafe strip, won't last long!!!!!
My seller has just bought elsewhere, and we must SELL!
Some of the features include:
* Light and bright living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Renovated kitchen
* Master bedroom with BIR
* Court yard area overlooking gorgeous gardens
* Security grills, doors/screens throughout
* Beautifully presented with quality carpets, window treatments and light fittings, so just move in!!
* 68m2 of living space
* 1 covered dedicated car bay
* Tidy complex comprising of only 18 apartments
* Conveniently situated with the local bus passing your front door
* Australia Post letter box at your front door too, for those who like to send some mail!
* Council Rates: $1,232.58 yearly
* Water Rates: $794.70 yearly
* Strata Fees: $320 quarterly
* Rent potential of $380-$400 per week
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
$15,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
Bidding allowed subject to finance
Settlement Date 30/45/60 days from fall of the hammer (buyer's discretion)
(see agent for subject to finance conditions....)
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For information, please contact selling agent, Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.