3/46 Boulton Street Dianella
Contact agent for details
EXTREME VALUE......... LUCKY LAST!!!!!
This brand spanking new, European styled rear villa (in boutique group of 3), is well below replacement value, (front villa recently selling for $760,000).
Don't miss it, Christmas is coming early for someone, but only one, let's make it yours!
- 162sqm of absolute living space
- Formal lounge come theatre room come study via double door access
- Beautiful master suite with WIR and stylish ensuite with his 'n' hers vanities
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living area with high ceiling and beautiful trendy tiling, all opening via stackable sliding doors onto outdoor alfresco area
- State of the art kitchen with stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, stainless cooking appliances including 900m wide underbench oven, with gas hotplate, wok burner, integrated range hood, dishwasher & double sink.
All cupboards are soft closing
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both conveniently fitted with BIR and are nestled between the main bathroom with large bathtub and separate shower with semi frameless glass
- Outdoor alfresco area which is under the main roof, is fully paved and will keep you dry and shaded all year round
- Ducted split zone air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Skirting boards
- LED lighting throughout
- 2 car lock up garage (30sqm)
- With a beautiful textured coated render finish on this property, it makes it standout and is sure to remain trending for years to come.
- Walking distance to Walter Road shopping precinct, with an array of shops to choose from
- Only a 9 iron away from prestigious Mt Lawley golf club and a host of other recreational parks
- Only minutes to Edith Cowan University.
- Rent potential of $600-$650pw
What a great first home or retirement property this would be!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact the KIM FINDLAY TEAM on 0404 461 174
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.