28 Dixon Avenue Kewdale
Contact agent for details
UNDER OFFER BY MR BELMONT!
Well located like new 2012 built residence fitted with only the finest features and boasting a multi-functional floor plan just perfect for busy people. This property is a real pleasure to offer for sale and the end buyer will benefit greatly from the owner's great taste and forward design thinking.
HOLLYWOOD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- High quality double brick & tile construction.
- Full rendered elevation with Mediterranean feel.
- Front portico with feature door & classic entry.
- Integrated video intercom electronic security.
- Solid timber flooring to downstairs living areas.
- Dining area perfect for your MKR dinner parties.
- Stunning kitchen with thick stone top bench tops.
- Glass splashback plus 900mm s/steel appliances.
- Breakfast bar, double sink & heaps of cupboards.
- Laundry directly off kitchen with built in linen.
- Spacious dedicated family/theatre room area.
- Daiken ducted zoned air conditioning thru out.
- Massive outdoor area waiting for your touch.
- Private downstairs master bedroom with WIR.
- En-suite bath with stone top, double sink & WC.
- Powder room with basin underneath staircase.
- Upstairs activity with access to tiled balcony.
- Two double size bedrooms with own BIR/WIR.
- Luxury 2nd bath - deep bath & separate shower.
- Sunblock blinds, quality carpet & vogue paint.
- Top of the range lighting system thru out home.
- Double auto lock up garage with shopper's entry.
- Green titled street frontage lot in prime location.
- Walk to schools, Tomato Lake & Belmont Forum.
- Only 10-15mins to Burswood, Optus & Perth CBD
My owner's instruction are very clear, this property must and will be SOLD so don't miss this one off opportunity and make your offer on this stunning abode today. Contact leading LOCAL agents DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575
: 250.00 m2
: 155 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.