9 Field Avenue Redcliffe
Contact agent for details
SPACIOUS 2002 BUILT RESIDENCE SET ON GENEROUS 778SQM BLOCK
(OPEN STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Perfectly positioned opposite Redcliffe Park is this spacious 2002 built residence totalling 255sqm under the main roof. The generous 778sqm block boasts a 32mt street frontage with front brick wall and heaps of driveway parking. Outdoor features below ground lap pool with easy care paving and huge patio area plus plenty of space for the kids and dogs. Internally boasts three living areas with three beds plus home office and two dedicated bathrooms perfect for the growing family or FIFO worker. The property is in need of maintenance and TLC but is priced accordingly and is poised to sell quickly so express your interest today.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Generous 255sqm residence built in 2002 by Impressions.
- Massive 778sqm green title block with 32mt street frontage.
- Front feature brick wall with colour bond fenced boundary.
- Double auto lock up garage with heaps of driveway parking.
- Huge paved patio area overlooking below ground lap pool.
- Heaps of space for kids to play as well as the avid a gardener.
- Full length front verandah leads into classic entry hallway area.
- Master bedroom has full WIR with own ensuite bathroom.
- 2nd/3rd beds have WIR plus 2nd bathroom and powder room.
- Home office/ 4th bedroom has shoppers access from garage.
- Home theatre with French doors perfect for movie nights.
- Open plan kitchen/dining space with massive breakfast bar.
- Sunken living room with high ceilings ideal for a pool table.
- Opp Redcliffe Park with a short walk to schools/transport.
- 5mins drive to Belmont Forum, Ascot Races & Perth Airport.
To view or make your offer today contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY on 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY on 0456 180 575.
: 778.00 m2
: 255 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.