****Buyers Guide $1mill +
Auction Onsite Saturday 31st May 2014 @ 3.00pm (the seller reserves the right to accept any offers presented by a buyer prior to auction day)
Beyond the perimeter brick fencing (via intercom/pedestrian access) belies this private
resort style family home on rare 679sqm corner block, only moments away from the shores
of the Canning River.
With the ink just dry on my seller's recent purchase, this property must be sold! If you are
looking to buy a family home in the Mt Pleasant area, you simply can't miss this one!
Finer features include:
- 4 bed x 2 bath (BIR, both bathrooms recently renovated)
- Additional study or kids activity room
- Huge open plan light filled kitchen/dining/family room, finished off with beautiful jarrah floor boards
- Living room conveniently provides a gas fire place, gorgeous cedar windows and blinds to complete this pretty picture.
- Exit your living room onto a large outdoor alfresco entertaining area with composite decking, high vaulted cedar lined roof with a built in stainless steel BBQ/ kitchen (including sink) all conveniently orientating onto the established lawns & gardens
- Massive state-of-the-art chefs kitchen, with bench-tops by "Granite Transformations", 900mm wide underbench Delonghi fan forced oven, gas hotplate/range-hood combo, dishwasher and built in coffee machine. With an abundance of kitchen cupboards/drawers and the world's longest island bench/breakfast bar (ladies you're going to love this kitchen!)
- Main bedroom with built in robe and sumptuous en-suite with large his & her's shower recess.
- Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Storage is well catered for with a large linen cupboard and we even have a little wine cellar for the wine enthusiasts amongst us!
- Internal & perimeter alarm system, security mesh screening and security doors throughout ensure safety for security conscious.
- Remote secure parking for 2 cars
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Only moments away from local cafe's, Cranford Ave shopping precinct, Deepwater Point, Canning River and your own bus stop only 20 metres away.
Easy access to Freeway and Bullcreek train station. This location has it all!
- Conveniently located in the Rossmoyne & Applecross High School zone
- Pre-purchase, timber pest & building report available upon request
Every now and then a property comes along that steals your heart and provides everything your family has been looking for.
138 Bateman Road Mt Pleasant is that home, we look forward to meeting you there.
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
$30,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
Bidding allowed subject to finance
Settlement Date 30/45/60 days from fall of the hammer (buyer's discretion)
(see agent for subject to finance conditions....)
*** Buyers guide is NOT an indication of the seller's acceptance price, but more accurately the price that the property will not sell below.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact LAURIE KELLY on 0418 927 898.