Upper Eastside Apartments Iconic!
Under Instructions from the Mortgagee this luxury apartment is destined for imminent sale perched on East Perth's highest point, Trafalgar Road.
*2001built boutique, secure apartment complex of only 31
* Situated on the first floor
* 165sqm of living space
* 77sqm of total balcony space (over 2 balconies)
* 26sqm dedicated 2 car (tandem) parking
* 3 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms
* Grand entry via oversized front door leading onto beautiful marble tiling
* Large open plan light filled by a “wall of glass” living/meals room with feature coffered ceilings, all opening onto a massive balcony
* State of the art kitchen with granite benchtops, timber look “walnut” cupboards including overheads, stainless steel appliances such as fan forced electric oven, gas hotplate (incl wok burner), canopy rangehood, built in microwave and dishwasher, convenient island bench all complimented with “tassie oak” hardwood flooring
* Sumptuous main bedroom with walk in fitting room, ensuite with his'n'hers vanities, lovely spa bath tub, large shower recess, wall hung wcs and direct access onto secondary balcony
* Bedroom 2 with built in robe and situated next to the second bathroom
* Huge main balcony 51sqm with tranquil views
* Secondary balcony 26sqm with storeroom
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Large laundry with fitted cupboards and washing machine and clothes dryer
* Sewerage available and connected
* Onsite caretaker in this secure complex
* Resort style facilities including heated b/g pool, spa/sauna, gym, sundeck and tranquil ponds and gardens to idle away the day
* Council Rates: $1,703.90
* Water rates: $1,020.15
* Strata Fees: $2778 / quarter
Perfectly located in the heart of East Perth's thriving cafe strip.
Enjoy the many benefits including leisurely walks around the Swan River, relaxing amongst the many picturesque parklands or indulging at the many restaurants, cafes and retail outlets that are only minutes walk away.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact THE KIM FINDLAY TEAM ON 0450 038 084