With 20 registered bidders, we need MORE PROPERTIES TO SELL!
I have qualified, pre-approved buyers left over so if you are thinking of selling call me to make it happen - Kim Findlay 0404 461 174
What a funky pad!
The perfect pad! - driving along Clotilde Street the lovely surrounding homes will most certainly whet your appetite. Once you arrive the mature established gardens frame the entrance and direct you to a welcome surprise....
*1979 built boutique complex of only 20
* Street front townhouse with gorgeous front alfresco courtyard (37 sqm) emitting some character home traits but infused with modern touches.
* 74 sqm of living space
* 2 bedrooms (BIR's) x 1 bathrooms
* Entry from beyond the street via the established gardens into a gorgeous front
alfresco courtyard with gabled roof (clear sheeting), fully paved patio with funky built in bar area.
* Large (air-conditioned) open plan living/meals area with polished jarrah hardwood floorboards and high ceilings. Sliding doors provide easy access onto the alfresco area.
* Modern kitchen with overhead cupboards, underbench fan forced oven, induction cooktop, built in rangehood, microwave, and loads of benchspace.
* Up the jarrah staircase to the bedrooms and bathroom.
* Main bedroom with air-conditioner, robe recess, “Romeo & Juliet style balconette perfectly finished off with jarrah hardwood floorboards.
* Bedroom 2 with built in robe (mirrored sliding doors)
* Recently renovated bathroom with WC, large shower recess (shower screen) and vitreous china vanity with trendy timber cupboard and matching mirror.
* Laundry with fitted cupboards.
* Security screens, security grill doors and alarm system ensure all year round security.
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available but not yet connected
* Dedicated undercover parking bay
* Complex about to undertake roof replacement that existing owner will generously indemnify buyer against
* Recent building inspection and timber pest inspection available by request
* Council Rates: $1,165.65
* Water rates: $828.00 included in strata fees
* Strata Fees: $460 / quarter
Perfectly located in the hub of Mt Lawley's trendy cafe strip, everything is now within reach if you become the lucky buyer of 16/58 Clotilde Street. My seller has just bought another home and requires a quick sale on this superb townhouse.
Due to my sellers motivation this property is a part of a “Flexible Term Auction” - interested? Read on!!
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
$10,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
Bidding allowed subject to finance
Settlement Date 30/60/90 days from fall of the hammer (buyer's discretion)
(see agent for subject to finance conditions....)
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact THE KIM FINDLAY TEAM ON 0450 038 084