***Excellent result achieved contact Charlie Bellow - 0423 838 277 as I have plenty of buyers that are ready to buy!***
Are you looking for a family home with plenty of living & bedroom space situated amongst other quality home and being just a short stroll to the Queens park recreation centre?
Then this is it!
Features at a glance:
- 4 Spacious bedrooms, with walk in & built in robes
- 2 Immaculate bathrooms
- Well maintained 2001 Dale Alcock built home
- Massive 270sqm home with 225sqm of living
- Cork floorboards
- Low Maintenance outdoor area.
- Open Plan kitchen & Dining
- Separate spacious family & theatre rooms
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 1000+ litres of water storage tanks
- Undercover outdoor alfresco area
- Ducted Vacuuming
- Plenty of linen storage
- Situated on a large 650sqm rear block, perfect for privacy
- Large paved front driveway with space for comfortably 2 cars
- ADSL 2+ available
Benefit from the convenient location being close to the Carousel Shopping Centre, the new Cannington Lesuireplex, walking distance from the Sevenoaks High School, St Norbert's collage and only 11kms from Perth CBD makes Queens park a blue chip suburb on the rise!
The future of Canning will be a game changer for the local residents with the council proposing multi storey dwellings retail, recreation, entertainment, housing and offices linking the Cannington train station to the canning river! See the canning council website for further info.
Don't delay, contact Charlie Bellow today!