OWNERS GOT A GUN TO MY HEAD!
MUST BE SOLD!!!
Situated in beautiful cul-de-sac, only a hop step & a jump to the local primary school (Alinjarra Primary School) and even closer to Alvia Park (2 doors away), this oversized 4 bedroom (birs), 2 bathroom family sized home, has to be sold!!!
The owner has gone to considerable lengths to ensure you are going to love this home!
Recently repainted, new window treatments and new carpets all you need to do, is bring your furniture and enjoy!!
- Large formal lounge/dining room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room, with slow combustion wood heater, with trendy timber floors all of which conveniently opens out via sliding door onto an expansive paved patio area
- Well equipped kitchen with jarrah trim, double stainless steel sink, large electric hotplate, Electrolux fan forced oven/grill combo, microwave recess and built in pantry
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite and TV aerial point
- 2nd bathroom with shower & bath for the kids
- Large paved patio area overlooking established lawns and gardens - there's even heaps of room for a below ground pool!!
- Alarm system
- Auto reticulated gardens
- Fully insulated
- Window locks
- Skirting boards throughout
- Front & rear security grill doors
- 3 car carport with the ability for rear access
- 2 big rear garden sheds
- TV aerial
- Block size: 712sqm, Frontage: 16.3m
- Council rates: $1,600.00
- Water rates: $960.50
- ADSL2+ internet available
- RCD & Smoke detector appliance in order
- Pre purchase building & timber pest report available upon request
As mentioned the owner has a gun to my head, this property absolutely must be sold, due to my sellers financial situation.
Don't miss this stunning home as it really is an excellent location.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174