STUNNING AWARD WINNING HOME!
Now is your opportunity to secure a contemporary designed architectural home has a relaxed holiday atmosphere from the moment you step inside.
The home is a national award winning design (Australian display home of the year 2005 ) and demonstrates harmony, balance, efficiency and functionality.
The List of Features Include:
- Built in 2004 by renowned Webb & Browne Neaves and positioned in arguably one of the best streets in Madeley
- Strong energy efficiency principles have influenced the design with the positioning of the home on the north-south facing block and tinted glazing throughout
- Functional layout including extra large living and sleeping areas
- Eye catching front elevation
- Welcoming wide entry portico with double doors
- Stunning polished bamboo flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning
- Huge master bedroom conveniently located away from family noise includes huge walk in robe and 40 course ceilings
- 5 Star quality Ensuite includes his and hers vanities, shower and separate toilet
- Fourth bedroom or home office located at the front of the home. Currently serves a nursery next to main bedroom
- Well appointed kitchen includes 900mm under bench oven and 5 burner gas hot plates, canopy range hood, double sink, stainless steel Smeg dishwasher, microwave nook and double door pantry
* Functional laundry located next to kitchen
* Expansive open plan casual living kitchen, family and meals with floor to ceiling windows
* Main bathroom fitted with extra large bath, double vanities, and shower can be accessed from third bedroom as well as the hall next to the second bedroom
* Gas hot water system
- Double remote garage with direct access to the home
- Block size 618sqm
This stunning home is only walking distance to local Madeley Primary school, Ashdale College and Kingsway Christian College.
Centrally located, being only 18kms to Perths CBD, close to several major shopping centres and other social infrastructure and within a 15 minutes drive of the ocean and the peaceful Hillarys Marina.
Contact Charlie Bellow for further information - 0423 838 277