TRIPLEX DEVELOP POTENTIAL - OWNER BOUGHT ELSEWHERE
Beautiful 1930's brick & tile character home, perfectly perched and positioned on 675m2 R40/60 development block, requires immediate sale, as my elderly owner has just bought another property.
- High decorative ceilings with picture rails
- Formal lounge room with fitted gas heater
- Kitchen/dining area, fully tiled
- Recently renovated bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Large family games room, opening out onto paved patio area.
This also has a slow combustion fire and gas negus point
- Fully secured with security screens and video intercom access
- 2 car lock up garage with auto roller door
- Rear lock up workshop at the back of the property
- Seller is in receipt of a Pre-Purchase Building & Timber Pest inspection report for buyers interest
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Air conditioning throughout
- Block size is 675m2 (total land area)
- BONUS: an extra 157sqm may be able to be purchased which will allow for 2 street frontages and allowing for the potential of the retention of the existing home and the creation of 2 further blocks.
My elderly owner has been living here for many, many years, but has just purchased some retirement accommodation and requires this prime development site to be sold.
With a host of development options available, contact your exclusive selling agent to discuss further.
Given the latest media hype of the Eagles coming to town in conjunction with the Town of Vic Park and the Perth Demons, the refurbishment of Lathlain Place and the Burswood Casino development, the future looks extremely bright from any one look at getting into this hard to get into suburb.
For further information contact the KIM FINDLAY TEAM on 0417 937 107