TROPICAL OASIS ON RETAIN N BUILD DEVELOPMENT BLOCK
This gorgeous, sumptuous tropical paradise with retain and build potential (S.T.C.A) with an executive residence retreat is suited to the fussiest of buyers.
My sellers are just completing building their dream home, and are anxious to see their home sold as soon as possible.
Finer features include:
- Grand double door entry via video intercom leading into stunning entry foyer
- Huge open plan kitchen/meals/living room with sky high ceilings and beautiful bamboo flooring, conveniently orientating onto outdoor alfresco area
- Large roomy kitchen with overhead cupboards, expansive bench space, stainless steel appliances including 900 under bench fan forced oven, gas hotplate with wok burner and canopy range hood, dishwasher, water filter and double sink.
The glass splashbacks compliment what is a large useable space suited the budding chefs
- Separate home theatre room for the enthusiasts amongst us
- A sumptuous master bedroom suite with large walk in robe and ensuite with separate bath, large shower and WCS
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are conveniently fitted with BIRs
- The main bathroom also has a separate bath & shower
- The outdoor alfresco area (39sqm) is conveniently orientated of the main living areas, with a fantastic pizza oven to entertain family and friends whilst enjoying the b/g pool
- Towards the rear of the property, is a beautiful fully fenced sparkling below ground swimming pool which also comes with dual shade umbrellas and opposite the pool is a double lock up workshop, which could conveniently double as a pool activity room
- One of the stand outs of this property is the 728sqm block which is zoned R40, with convenient rear right of way access.
The major benefit of this is that there was previously an approval (since expired) in place to retain the family home and create a street frontage block so you could build another property off the right of way (currently in the process of being sealed).
Since this approval has lapsed, the zonings haven't changed if anything they have become more “flexible”.
So certainly make your enquiries via the Town of Vic Park on 9361 8111 to ascertain what steps are required to facilitate your approval.
See agent for detailed
- Reticulated lawns & gardens
- 189sqm of actual living space
- Refrigerated ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Sewerage available & connected
- Gas available & connected
66 Dane Street is a marvelous property, which has a beautiful tropical flare with hints of Asian inspiration thrown in for good measure, all accentuated by manicured lawns and gardens and a beautiful pool area.
Having the development potential at your disposal, means that you are future proofed for life, having a back yard that will continually and independently rise in value, not many properties can boast that.
Walking distance to Aqualife, nearby train station, and only moments away from Vic Parks emerging Cafe Strip.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174