EXTREME VALUE - EXTREMELY MOTIVATED SELLER!
A rare opportunity exists to purchase this centrally located, street front villa opposite Harold Hawthorn Community Centre, Carlisle train station, and the newly renovated Carlisle Hotel. Properties like this have previously proven popular with retirees, but with the emerging status of Archer Street's cafe strip, I expect first home buyers and investors, given the proximity, to show just as much interest. My seller has retired into permanent care, so this villa is destined for genuine sale!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Street front villa, built in 1993 of Brick & Tile construction
• 109sqm of internal living space
• Spacious living/dining area, fully tiled with split system air conditioning and gas negus point, opening via sliding doors onto outdoor alfresco area
• Private outdoor alfresco (16sqm) area with extensive paved patio area.
• Master bedroom with BIR, semi-ensuite and ceiling fan
• Large semi-ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Bedrooms 2 & 3, both with BIR?s
• Security screens and security grill doors throughout
• RCD/smoke detector compliant
• No strata fees!
• Gas available and connected
• Sewerage available ad connected
• Freshly painted
• New carpets throughout
• Lockup garage door with remote roller door
• Council rates: $1493.80
• Water rates: $969.53
Given the exceptional location that this villa occupies coupled with friendly neighbours surrounding, interest is expected to be thick and fast. Get involved, we are here to sell!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174