This neat and tidy 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study home on a 533sqm block needs to be sold! With two separate living areas and a spacious paved patio area overlooking an established back yard. This is an excellent entry level buying opportunity.
* Security screen to front door
* Dedicated study area
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Minor bedrooms all with BIRs
* Formal lounge room
* Kitchen/dining/living area (gas upright cooker and gas bayonet) opening out onto paved patio area.
* Fully paved outdoor entertaining area with gas point for BBQ. There's even room for a pool!
* Double lock-up garage with tilt-a-door with internal shoppers door entry and rear access potential
* Garden shed
* Reticulated gardens
* Gas available and connected
* Sewerage available and connected
* Foxtel enabled
* Council Rates: $1628.00
* Water Rates: $909.48
* Land area: 533sqm
* Frontage: 17.41m
A great opportunity to renovate and profit here as whilst this home is neat & tidy, it is in original condition. Being in a quiet street with a beautiful park at the end of the street with vast open spaces, footy goals and kids playground it is a winner. Only around the corner from Waikiki Village shopping precinct too, convenience is the key here!
My seller has recently retired so its time to cash up what has been an excellent investment property returning $350pw.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174