MAGIC MEDITERRANEAN OASIS
This spacious, fully renovated, rendered Brick and Tile home on family sized parcel of land, will be sold. You could be excused for thinking you are on European holiday somewhere in the Mediterranean on first impressions. But alas you are in the City of Belmont one of the most sought after and progressive locations in the Perth Metro area. Close to the Swan River, the Airport, Burswood Entertainment Precinct and the CBD. The home is absolutely amazing, and the opportunity to buy it, rare! The work is all done, just move bring your furniture .
• Dramatic street appeal from the front elevation
• Beautiful shady front porch with timber deck and stylish arches to enjoy an afternoon refreshment
• Large living room with open fire place, ceiling fan, reverse cycle split a/c all bathed in natural light and completed with polished jarrah hardwood floorboards
• Designer kitchen with an abundance of bench space with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, dbl sink, gas hotplate with central wok and fan forced oven. With a freestanding waterfall edge breakfast bar with a drop dining nook it is the nerve centre of the home. The cluster of glass pendant lights will no doubt make for a sublime dinner party.
• The master bedroom suite is enormous and situated to the rear of the home. A built-in robe and ceiling fan are fitted for added convenience.
• The bathroom has undertaken a stunning renovation with frameless glass shower screen and modern vanity.
• Bedrooms 2 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• With led downlights and polished hardwood jarrah floorboards throughout the palate of this home is soft and inviting
• The laundry has also been upgraded to provide room for a side by side under bench washing machine/dryer combo. There is also an internal WCS provided
• Large established private rear yard with raised garden beds, garden shed and extensive paving (room for a pool)
• 2 car freestanding carport
• Perched on a 477sqm strata block (no fees)
• Sewerage available and connected
• Gas available and connected via gas hotplate and hot water system.
The buyers guide is NOT indicative of the sellers acceptance price, but more a representation of where property sales with a similar accomodation and block size have commenced selling at in this suburb (your agent can upon request provide you with a selection of sales data that is provided to inform you rather than influence your buying decision. The buyers guide is subject to change depending on price feedback from prospective buyers during the sale.
For more information on this property, or to book your internal inspection contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.