RIVERSIDE TOWNHOME-SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS n MODERN
Welcome to 11/23 East Street Maylands, for genuine sale by public auction due to mortgagee exercising power of sale. You will love the sense of serenity this townhouse provides, the amazing river side location that it holds and more intimately, the classy renovations that have occurred recently, all only evident once you step inside.
- Large living/meals area, finished off with jarrah hardwood floors, rich toned feature walls and sliding doors that open onto a beautiful outdoor alfresco area.
- Unleash your inner chef in the recently renovated kitchen. With granite bench tops & splashbacks, white gloss laminate kitchen cupboards/drawers (soft close and push draw), huge pantry, stylish feature lighting has been fitted into the cupboards to create a dramatic lighting effect in the evening. A large stainless steel sink with a water filter is provided, as is an upright gas oven/hotplate combo. It really is an exciting space to use!
- The outdoor alfresco area is another absolute stand out. With a gabled patio fully paved looking over artificial turf and established limestone raised and retained garden beds there's heaps of room to grow your fruit & vegies or to host an arvo BBQ. Best of all it is a very private and secure area.
- Master bedroom with WIR/BIR and quality carpets
- Bedrooms 2 & 3, both with BIR and quality carpets
- Main bathroom with bath/shower combo and secondary WCS
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, upstairs only
- All windows with window locks
- Skirting boards throughout
- Gas negus bayonet point in living room
- Feature lighting throughout the property
- RCD & smoke detector compliance certificate available upon request
- Lock up garage with automatic roller door
- An abundance of power points are provided throughout the property
- Gas instant hot water system
- Reticulated garden beds
- Front security grill door
- Council Rates: $1579.13
- Water Rates: $1054.12
The location of this beautiful townhome, is unrivalled and second to none, with the local bus route (41) also a local deli and liquor store adjacent. At the end of the street which is only a short stroll away (400 metres in fact)you will find yourself at the Maylands Yacht Club which has a beautiful jetty that overlooks the picturesque Swan River. It is flanked by popular Barden Park and Berringa Reserve which ensures you will never want to leave this peaceful location again.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174