GOLDEN TRIANGLE OF THE EAST
This well presented, beautifully built, 2003 vintage Ross North federation reproduction front villa is large in size and accommodation (322sqm strata block). Offered for genuine sale and is sure not to last long.
Situated in the coveted forum precinct, you can dispense with a second car and replace with a personal shopping trolley, given how close it is to Belmont Forum. Plus being located in a cul-de-sac, the through traffic is always light.
Further features include:
- Formal lounge/media room
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room, fully tiled with sliding doors opening out onto gabled patio area
- Large kitchen with an abundance of bench space including breakfast bar, overhead cupboards and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and robe
- Two car lock up garage with internal access to the home
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Auto reticulated lawns & gardens
- Dedicated storeroom
- Security grill windows & doors
- Foxtel enabled
- NBN enabled
- Council rates: $1715.97
- Water rates: $1180.05
- NO strata fees
- Currently rented @ $375 per week
Boasting a super convenient location for retirees or first home buyers, this oversized home is walking distance to Belmont Forum, the Belmont Sports & Recreation centre and its surrounding parklands and is on the local bus route. You have the best of both worlds!
This is sure to sell quick, don't miss out.
For more information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174