Located on a quiet street on a huge 895sqm block. you will fall in love with the character polished Jarrah floor boards and the well designed lay out.
Step inside to a cosy front lounge room perfect for those rainy Sunday afternoons. The front three bedrooms are all located at the front of the house and feature high course ceilings and are all well sized.
Cook up a storm in the kitchen with oodles of cupboard and bench space with dishwasher, stainless steel gas cook top, electric oven and range hood.
The back open plan dining/ living area is the hub of the house and has a lovely aspect overlooking one of the back gardens.
The master bedroom is simply huge and could even be used as another living area.
The renovated bathroom features access from both the front bedrooms and the master and features a bath/shower combination and WC.
Other features include:
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in lounge, bedrooms and main living
- 3 zoned outdoor entertaining areas including
- Another outdoor area for relaxing time
- Outdoor entertaining just off the rear living area great for BBQs and a veggie garden
- Huge back shed with plenty of room for storage
- 4.2kw 16 panel solar system for cheap energy
- Undercover car port, with room to park 2 or more cars
- Front enclosed garden area
- Across the road from a park
- Less than 15km to the Perth CBD
- Approx 4.9km to Perth Domestic Airport
- Approx 2km to Cloverdale Primary School & 2.2km to Notre Dame Primary School
- Approx 2.3km to Belmont Forum shopping centre with shops, restaurants and cinema
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
1Form & Online Applications are accepted.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.