DECEASED ESTATE-MORTGAGEE SALE-PENDING DIVORCE....
It doesn't matter what you call it, the stark reality is that this property absolutely needs to be sold! The crucial question is - will it be sold to you? Galena Court is a quiet little cul-de-sac with the beautiful Peter Hegney Park nearby.
The house on the other hand could do with some love! 7 Galena Court is an original 1990's Brick & Tile home that is just itching to be renovated, detonated or given recent council zoning upgrades, re-developed. Sitting proudly on a 704sqm block, currently zoned R20/30, the potential exists (S.T.C.A.) to retain the existing dwelling and build at the rear.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Formal family room with split system air conditioning
- Separate kitchen/meals area, opening via sliding doors onto secondary living/meals area.
- Huge light filled living/meals area recently re-carpeted
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
- Upgraded bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Dedicated WCS
- Undercover carport which provides access to rear (there is also potential for independent rear access next to the carport)
- Large rear garden shed
- The backyard is flat, level and ready for your rear development or awaiting your creative landscaping skills (Baa Baa the sheep is sadly not included)
- The house is 145sqm of living
- The block is 704sqm with 18.5m frontage
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Gas hot water service
- Pre-purchase building & timber pest report available upon request
- Currently rented to a happy tenant at $280 per week, who has been there for years and would love to stay on, but is also prepared to move on if required
- Walking distance to Edney Primary School and only a short walk away from local bus route
- Council rates: $1,848.46
- Water rates: $1,128.37
With High Wycombe experiencing unprecedented media attention due to the rail extensions this home puts you only a 5 min drive away from the new train station.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174