*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION WEDNESDAY 18TH JULY between 5.15-5.45pm
Auction Onsite Saturday 21st July 2018 @ 12.30pm
(unless sold prior to)
*** Bidding to Start @ $150,000
DECEASED ESTATE-MORTGAGEE SALE-PENDING DIVORCE....
It doesn't matter what you call it, the stark reality is that this property absolutely needs to be sold! The crucial question is - will it be sold to you? Galena Court is a quiet little cul-de-sac with the beautiful Peter Hegney Park nearby.
The house on the other hand could do with some love! 7 Galena Court is an original 1990's Brick & Tile home that is just itching to be renovated, detonated or given recent council zoning upgrades, re-developed. Sitting proudly on a 704sqm block, currently zoned R20/30, the potential exists (S.T.C.A.) to retain the existing dwelling and build at the rear.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Formal family room with split system air conditioning
- Separate kitchen/meals area, opening via sliding doors onto secondary living/meals area.
- Huge light filled living/meals area recently re-carpeted
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
- Upgraded bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Dedicated WCS
- Undercover carport which provides access to rear (there is also potential for independent rear access next to the carport)
- Large rear garden shed
- The backyard is flat, level and ready for your rear development or awaiting your creative landscaping skills (Baa Baa the sheep is sadly not included)
- The house is 145sqm of living
- The block is 704sqm with 18.5m frontage
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Gas hot water service
- Pre-purchase building & timber pest report available upon request
- Currently rented to a happy tenant at $280 per week, who has been there for years and would love to stay on, but is also prepared to move on if required
- Walking distance to Edney Primary School and only a short walk away from local bus route
- Council rates: $1,848.46
- Water rates: $1,128.37
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
With High Wycombe experiencing unprecedented media attention due to the rail extensions this home puts you only a 5 min drive away from the new train station.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174
*** Bidding to Start is a statement of the price as which bidding will start at the auction. It is not a statement of the 'reserve price' for the property, nor is it indicative of the value of the property. Any prospective buyers must rely on their own enquiries as to the value of the property in order to determine whether they can bid at auction.
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
Deposit $15,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement date 30 or 45 days from auction date
Bidding allowed subject to finance by prior registration and acceptance of auction terms
Property to be sold on an “as is” basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.