Tradies Paradise! INVESTORS NOTE: POSITIVE GEARING OPPORTUNITY
Under instructions for immediate sale this well located 3 bedroom x 1 bathroom Brick and Tile home on a large 875sqm block.
Continuous improvements over time have created what stands here today - a fine property with loads of features and benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- Front verandah fully concreted, perfect to while away a summer arvo.
- Large lounge room with built-in book case
- Dedicated dining or as commonly done, an easy conversion into optional 4th bedroom with secondary entry door off the carport
- BIR in both bedrooms 1 & 2
- Master bedroom with large BIR
- Upgraded kitchen/dining area fully tiled which opens out onto the outdoor patio area. Note the kitchen cupboards are starting to age, but the upright electric cooker is as new and the local hardware store has flat pack kitchen cabinetry for only $5,000.
- Huge full length patio area fully concreted with lighting and a huge built in bar with feature chequer plating, loads of bench space all overlooking pool area. There are loads of power points too.
- Below ground salt water fibreglass pool with quaint lovers seat. This is fully paved and fenced.
- Lock up higher than standard truss workshop with concrete pad, power and lighting. It even has a pedestrian door and a whirly bird for added extraction.
- Undercover carport at the front of home which thru double gates leads to another undercover carport with functional built in workbench with 15amp power point.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Auto reticulated lawns & gardens
- Dedicated storeroom
- Secondary shower inside laundry area
- Recently painted
- 875sqm block with 20.47m frontage
- Previously rental history of $450pw but at the moment the cheapest rental online is $570pw. Which makes this property positively geared.
Situated in secluded, sought after and quiet section of Tom Price, with North Tom Price Primary School and parklands only 200 metres away.
To be sold via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 29th March @ 6pm (WST). For further terms and conditions, please contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.