Under instructions from the attorneys of this property, this home is offered for genuine sale lock, stock and barrel furniture and all! Situated in beautiful, quiet and serene Yomba Street the ultimate cul-de-sac with Tomato Lake at one end and picturesque Peachy Park at the other. The home itself is a 1970's oversized rock solid 3 bedroom x 1 bathroom Brick & Tile residence that has been lovingly cared for and maintained over it's lifetime. My seller has just moved into aged care, so the sale is a requirement.
Features include, but are not limited to:
* A large front verandah, overlooking established lawns & gardens
* Formal lounge and dining room, bigger than most
* Separate kitchen/dining area
* Master bedroom with full length BIR
* Large rear family/games room
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system
* Bore reticulated lawns & gardens
* NBN enabled
* Side carport with roller door, leading through to rear lock up garage/workshop. Measuring 6x7 with dual rollerdoors, pedestrian door access, concrete flooring and 3 phase power.
* Buyers might also benefit from reconnecting the large water tank for free rainwater.
* Pre-purchase building/timber pest inspection report available upon request
* Block size 769sqm, with a 19.10m frontage
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Council rates: $1344.71
* Water rates: $1041.07
Don't delay and get yourself organised to have your opportunity to buy this perfectly positioned home. It really is a special offering see you at our market release.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174