The options are plenty on this late 1940's Fibro and Iron character cottage on large 716sqm R20/40 block.
Historical Rivervale landmark- what use to be the original Rivervale Post Office dating back to the late 1940's, why not buy a piece of history. With high ceilings, concealed jarrah floorboards (wide) just itching a polish, and big rooms throughout, what an oppurtunity this is!
Either RENOVATE/DETONATE/DEVELOP/RETAIN AND BUILD BEHIND (subject to local council approval) the choice is yours, but being located in this elite section between Macey St and Great Eastern Highway, interest is sure to be thick and fast, as my seller says, "get it sold, as we have another project to move onto"!! Yes, it is a bit run down but like all antiques, you just need to give them a little love and they come roaring back to life and value, and this opportunity is no exception!!
Further features include but not limited to:
* Oversized shady front verandah
* Long formal entry hall
* Massive living/dining room with high ceilings, built in gas fireplace, split system air-conditioning
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, overhead cupboards, double stainless steel sink and gas upright oven/stove combo. The French doors into the dining area are a nice touch!
* Renovated bathroom
* 3 large bedrooms
* Dedicated study that could be a small 4th bedroom or a 2nd bathroom conversion
* Loads of side access to rear freestanding lock-up garage/workshop. Or could it be a perfect granny flat conversion
* 716sqm block with 15.83m frontage
* 1.5m central easement for a dual use common driveway registered on adjoining property, for a joint or independent future development. VERY RARE, BUT VERY SOUGHT AFTER!
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* Rented at $295 per week and on a periodic lease
For the "would be developers" amongst us, this is must see!
Options include, that would require council approval:
* Retain the existing home and create a rear block to either sell or build on
* Demolish existing home and create 2 blocks
* Demolish existing home and build 3 townhouses
* Demolish existing home and build apartments
With winning features like being on the local bus route, minutes' walk away from the tranquil Swan River, Belmont Forum only a 5 minutes drive away and the Burswood Entertainment Precinct being your backdrop, this underpins your value for years to come!
Discuss your options with Kim Findlay 0404 461 174 or Ash Brown on 0474 873 120 today.