This visually appealing home will take your breath away once you step inside. An unsurpassed colossus (262sqm of living space) comprising of 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms + study on a 552 sqm block.
Features and include:
* Walking up to the double door entry you can't help but be impressed by the honed washed aggregate flooring. The long sweeping entry is finished off with stylish porcelain floor tiles
* Dedicated home theatre room, accessed by double doors with rich dark pile carpets
* Massive kitchen/dining/living room opening out onto an exquisite outdoor alfresco area
* Stunning kitchen with an ample amount of bench space and overhead cupboards, plus a breakfast bar. With stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, 900m freestanding gas/electric upright oven/hotplate combo and architectural rangehood. A large corner pantry, separate reveal appliance cupboard and huge double fridge recess combine to encompass what is a true chef's haven!
* The main living zone which opens up via glass sliding doors to the outdoors
* The amazing outdoor alfresco area is the hub of the home and brings the outside in, in every sense of the word. With a stylish ceiling fan, built in speakers and honed washed aggregate flooring, this will be your 'zen' space.
* The Master bedroom is generously proportioned, finished off with bamboo floors, walk in robe and leads into an impressive open ensuite. With large full-length mirror, gender neutral double basins, huge oversized shower recess with hi flow massage spout and relaxing deep seated bath tub!
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are situated on a separate wing and conveniently have a central study area with a viewing window into the main living zone
* One of the biggest laundries you are likely to find, with 9 cupboards and an internal clothes line
* Ducted reverse cycle slit zone air conditioning
* Intercom entry access
* Alarm system
* Double lock up garage with internal shopper's entry
* Conveniently the home also has a hard stand bay for your boat or caravan on the other side of the house
* 552sqm block
* NBN available
* Foxtel enabled
* Gas & sewerage available & connected
* Walking distance to Landsdale Primary School and Kingsview Park
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest inspection report available upon request as property will be sold as is.
Originally a builder's own home, the home is generously proportioned, with high end detailing that a connoisseur of stylish homes will appreciate and has everything that opens and shuts. Being a required sale, the owners are eager to meet the market and move onto the next chapter of their lives. Don't miss this unique offering.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174 or ASH BROWN on 0474 873 120