Auction Onsite THIS Saturday 8th December 2018 @ 3.30pm OPEN FROM 3.00pm
Meticulously presented this contemporary family sized home boasts 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms and is situated on a large 601sqm block with an outstanding outdoor alfresco area that includes manicured lawns and gardens. It is surrounded by house proud neighbours, and can come with a sitting tenant if you wish.
* Sunken formal lounge or even a theatre room for movie buffs!
* Large open planned kitchen/meals/living room with trendy timber floors which opens, via sliding doors onto an extensive outdoor alfresco area.
* Central kitchen space with an abundance of bench space including breakfast bar, stainless steel cooking appliances, (incl gas hotplate and oversized sink with flick mixer) overhead cupboards and a large walk-in pantry
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all fitted with built in robes and are double size.
* The main bathroom has soft neutral tones and is perfect for the kids, with a bath tub and separate shower recess.
* Massive outdoor alfresco area with full length wrap around colour bond patio (with lighting) completed in easy to maintain liquid limestone all overlooking the lush green lawns and gardens.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and insulated with batts
* Recessed downlights throughout main living zone
* Double lock-up garage with stylish "cedar look" roller door, with secondary single roller door providing rear access. Also conveniently providing direct shoppers access into the home.
* Unleash your inner "tradie" with the 6x4 freestanding workshop with roller door, power, lighting, pedestrian door access, with fitted work benches and viewing window. Big enough to even host summer man cave events!
* Alarm System
* Gas available and connected
* Sewerage available and connected
* 601sqm block with 16.74m frontage
* Rented at $370pw periodic lease, tenants keen to stay on.
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
51 Pomera Drive Byford has everything that opens and shuts and is a true entertainers home. It has been well maintained over the duration and would no doubt be your perfect next property acquisition. My sellers have bought elsewhere and will be selling up as the clock is ticking to move on. Don't miss it!
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
Deposit $15,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement date 30 or 45 days from auction date
Bidding allowed subject to finance by prior registration and acceptance of auction terms.
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.