Titles are issued and my sellers are keen to do a deal! This superbly located block on the Carlisle Border is only seconds away from areas jewel in the crown - Tomato Lake! And just as close is Belmont's five star Shopping and entertainment precinct where a host of restaurants, bars and movie cinemas are at your disposal.
The block is clear, level, driveway already constructed, drainage done, nbn done, electrical dome done and titles - yep DONE! So you can start building immediately!
With the earlier election going our way we have certainty (capital gains tax and negative gearing are remaining) and with the most affordable interest rates in decades it is nothing but blue skies in W.A. - voted the most affordable capital city - PERTH!
Other reasons to solidify your decision to build here include:
* $10,000 first home owners grant applies
* NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
* Recent Orrong Road upgrades make travel time far shorter and with the newly released "underground expressway concept plan" will ensure even shorter travel times, makes this an exciting area.
* The first home buyers grant (both federal and state) is now making buying and affording a first home well within reach.
* The WA mining boom is definitely Perth's worst kept secret, its happening and so will follow all the spoils of W.A.'s hard work, so get in before it prices start to rise.
Block 4 dimensions:
Side boundaries: lhs 13.51m and rhs 13.49m
Rear boundary: 21.73m
Total area: 293sqm
***BLOCK 3 ALSO AVAILABLE
*** photos on the property reel are for illustrative purposes only and represent what could potentially fit on the blocks. Available upon request is an individual design, the cheapest representing a 3 bed x 2 bath with study, with a double lock-up garage, 155sqm of living space, 31 course ceilings, ducted reverse cycle (zoned) air-conditioning, carpets, blinds and site works allowance for only $184,000. This plan be viewed in the "floorplan" section of the website you are viewing (or contact me to send you all the strategic buying information).
*** Approved applicants can buy on as little as $2,000 deposit, ask me how??
An added bonus is the convenience of this location which almost borders Carlisle, only a short walk or drive away from the renowned Vic Park cafe strip and only 1500m away from the Oats St train station. So many reasons to get onboard this exciting boutique offering!
Call now to secure your block of land Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174