You can be the "HAPPY OWNERS" of this delightful house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, ample parking for 5 cars and surrounded by friendly & caring neighbours. Located in a cul-de-sac, you will never hear traffic noise ever yet it is within walking distance to school, childcare & parks and just a short drive away to all amenities.
WHY MONEY SAVER & TIME SAVER?
• Currently occupied by good tenants @ $300 per week, who are willing to stay (If allowed)
• The front & back gardens are fully paved – no lawn to maintain
• The fully reticulated garden beds use bore water – no need to use tap water & has a set & forget program for the automatic reticulation system
• The roses, fully-matured fruit trees & grape vines are well-maintained – pick roses to decorate your house and fresh fruits for your health & well-being
• No traffic noise ever due to cul-de-sac location – get a complete night's rest & uninterrupted sleep that will keep you from hitting the snooze button in the morning
• The school & childcare centre are within walking distance
• The close proximity to Uluru Park, Kakadu Playground & Karijini Oval could keep the family active by jogging, walking & playing footy, cricket, etc.
• The short distance to shops, restaurants, car repairers & hardware store for your DIYs
• The drive through garage – park your car next to the Family Room entrance door to unload all your shopping
• Formal lounge
• Security alarm
• Open plan kitchen, dining & family room
• Master's bedroom with walk-in robe & en-suite
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
• Bedroom 3 no built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Lock up garage with a roll-a-door
• 3 x 5 metres galvanised shed
• Air-con in Master's bedroom & kitchen
• Gas cooking & hot water system
• Double brick & tile
• Fully insulated
• Heavy duty paving throughout
• Bore automatic reticulation
• Spacious patio for all year-round entertaining
• Exclusive visitor's parking for 2 cars opposite the house
• 544 sqm land
Remember . . . the early bird catches the early worm!
Please call Valerie Garcia now on 040 910 5993 for an appointment.