***Bidding will start @ $250,000***
Under instructions from the beneficiaries of this estate. A well positioned, light filled 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom Brick and Clay Tile home on easycare 489sqm block to be sold in "as is" condition via public auction onsite on Saturday 31st August 2019 @ 12.30pm (unless sold prior to)
* Built 1996
* Double Brick and Clay tile construction (insulated roof space)
* Oversized formal lounge
* Light filled open plan kitchen/dining/living room fully tiled and air-conditioned
* Central kitchen with an abundance of bench space perfect to cook up a storm
* Enviable outdoor entertaining area which includes a large paved patio area (38sqm) and established lawns and gardens.
* Master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess
* Bedrooms 2,3,4 all with built in robes
* 489sqm block with 15m frontage
* Bore (shared) reticulated lawns and gardens
* Undercover carport
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* Council Rates $2000.00 pa
* Water Rates $1095.00 pa
A convenient location with ease of access to both public and private schooling, the many parks dotted in the vicinity, perfect public transport hub (via bus route 336, 355, 955, 956 and train with METRONET on the way too! The shopping and eating delights of Ellenbrook Central (recent $85 million expansion approved) all at your fingertips. Also Whiteman Park is only 10 minutes away and with the recent upgrades to Tonkin Highway your world just got closer!
For auction conditions and more information contact selling agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174
****** Bidding starts figure is not the sellers reserve price but a statement as to where the auction will likely begin. Buyer/s are advised to make their enquiries as to a final selling price.