To be sold in "as is" (no chattels noted) via public auction this Saturday 4th May 2019 @ 11.00am onsite.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES CONSIDERABLE RENOVATIONS AS THERE IS NO WORKING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM PRESENTLY.
Important Features include:
* Built 1991
* Brick and Tile Construction
* Formal lounge with gas negus point and split system air-conditioner
* Kitchen/dining/living area fully tiled
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and semi-ensuite
* Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower recess.
* A large paved patio area with generously proportioned courtyard.
* Common wall lock-up garage under main roof with storeroom.
* 291sqm street front strata block
* Building 89sqm, garage 21sqm
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
Walking distance to bus stop only metres away, Kooyong Road Shopping precinct and Peet Park only 900m away. With Belmont Forum, Swan River and CBD only a short walk away everything is at your fingertips.
We have no internal photos. You will need to inspect the home in person to see for yourself. For auctions conditions or further information contact selling agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174