IT IS SITTING ON 680SQM BLOCK, AS HALF SHARE OF THE TOTAL LAND AREA OF 1360SQM.
The home is conveniently located just a few steps to the bus stop, making it easier to commute to Perth City and Belmont Forum Shopping Centre. Walking distance to popular Tomato Lake, ideal for weekend strolls or bbq with family & friends. It still has good bones, comprising of:
- Solid Double brick & tile construction
- Fully insulated
- Evaporated air-con
- Parking for at least 4 cars
- Separate Lounge
- Separate dining
- Decent size Bathroom
- Spacious Master's bedroom with generous wardrobe space
- Good size second Bedroom, no built-in robes
- Combination Laundry & Toilet
- Kitchen has plenty of cupboards with fridge/freezer recess
- Gas cooking but also uses instantaneous hot water system
- Front garden reticulation
- Huge level backyard
- Very close proximity to all amenities, such as Public Transport, School, Childcare Centre, Library, Oasis Swimming Pool, Volcano Playground, Skating Ramps, Cinema, Restaurants & upgraded Belmont Forum Shopping Complex
- It is also just a short drive to the Perth Airport, Perth City, Crown Casino, Optus Stadium, Swan River, Ascot Racecourse and the beach
- Being occupied by a good long-term tenant
PLEASE NOTE . . . Acton Avenue has undergone transformation due to rezoning, some properties are now zoned R20/R40/R100. Consider investing in the future potential development possibilities of this home with a huge parcel of land.
Please call VALERIE GARCIA on 040 910 5993 for viewing appointment.