Under instructions from the mortgagee exercising power with this well positioned 1st floor apartment. Comprising 2 bedrooms x 1 bathroom attentively renovated and ripe for immediate sale. There's not much this little ripper hasn't got:
* Security screen front door (amplimesh)
* Living/dining area all carpeted with split system air-conditioning (daikin) opening onto balcony with gorgeous views out to the hills, Burswood Precinct and Maylands foreshore.
* Renovated kitchen area with electric upright cooker, integrated rangehood, overhead cupboards, soft close drawers and cupboards, pantry and 1.5 stainless steel sink all drenched in morning sunlight.
* Master bedroom with large built in robe, split system air-conditioning (daikin), fitted mirror and thick block-out curtains and venetian blind.
* 2nd bedroom with built in robe, split system air-conditioner (daikin), fitted mirror and thick block-out curtains.
* Large combination bathroom/laundry with frosted shower screen, large vanity with heaps of storage space and internal toilet (full height tiling)
* Conveniently located undercover dedicated parking bay (numbered)
* Electrical compliance certificate available upon request.
* Window locks throughout and security screens to balcony windows.
* Skirting boards throughout
* Both built in robes are floor to ceiling height (2450m) with adjustable shelves and hanging rails and high shelf perfect for blankets/ and luggage storage
* There's even a working doorbell
* All bedrooms and living area with light dimmers
* Electric instant hot water system
* Foxtel enabled
* Council Rates: $1,419.93 per annum
* Water Rates: $957.71 per annum
* Strata Fees: $546.00 per quarter
All walking distance to local shopping and cafe precinct, Swan River closeby and public transport links handy. Being sold by Mortgagee exercising power. To be sold onsite via public Auction (lunchtime) Friday 7th June 2019 @ 12pm.
For more information please contact KIm Findlay 0404 461 174