Renovate or detonate this 4 bedroom x 1 bathroom Brick and Tile home on 599sqm R20 block in serene location with many surrounding house proud neighbours, but best of all with it's very own bushland reserve opposite. My interstate owners have decided they aren't coming back to Perth so herein lies your chance to grab a deal!
Important buying features consist of:
* 1960's Brick and Tile construction renovated and extended over a period of time
* Formal living room with tiled floors, ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
* Separate kitchen/dining area
* Rear games room with built in bar
* Double size master bedroom with large full length built in robe
* Bedrooms 2,3,4 all with built in robes.
* Security screens throughout
* Fully insulated
* A "structurally sound" certification available in the form of a pre-purchase building and timber pest report.
* 599sqm sewered block with whopping frontage of 24.54m.
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Double carport providing rear access to a powered lock-up garage/workshop
* Rented at $295pw until March 2020
* As new gas storage hot water system
* Recently the roof was re-pointed and new gutters and downpipes installed
Walking distance to Belmont Forum, local schools, bus route and one of the many picturesque parklands.
FINAL BIDDING STAGE SET TO OCCUR ON TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST 2019 @ 18.30PM (WST) (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR TO)
Sound interesting contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174