This grand old lady is destined for genuine sale, quietly tucked away in tightly held position. The home has seen better days and would no doubt benefit from a nip and tuck, but she has good bones (structural certification confirmed) and with the redeeming feature of a 759sqm block (zoned R30) with wide 20.12m frontage you can't go wrong with this peach!
Being more than 80 years old you can expect many of the traditional features that typify a romantic housing era with jarrah floorboards, high decorative ceiling roses and cornicing, lath and plaster ceilings... but most of all you can expect to roll up your sleeves and get busy returning this home to its former glory.
OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE R30 REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (stca).
Notable accommodation features:
* Weatherboard/Fibro and Iron construction
* Shady front verandah
* Formal entry
* Large lounge room
* Kitchen/dining incorporating a secondary living zone
* 3 bedrooms X 1 bathroom
* Large laundry which leads onto bathroom with bathtub and shower recess
* Massive alfresco entertaining area under main roof
* Side carport which leads to a freestanding lock-up garage
* Beyond the lock-up garage is an attached studio
* Insulated with wool batts
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
For the renovators, here's some further accommodation options:
* Dedicated study room that could easily be turned into a 2nd bathroom if you desire
* Activity room that could be turned into a study/ensuite or make way for a larger kitchen space
* Optional 4th bedroom or even a home office with direct access of the front verandah.
For further information feel free to contact selling agents:
Kim Findlay 0404 461 174
Laurie Kelly 0418 927 898