24 Bullarra Road, Greenmount where modern building elements seamlessly fuse into yesteryears most admired character features, set on elevated family friendly block.
Built by renowned builder Ross Squire Homes this 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom masterpiece (190sqm of living space) enjoys sweeping verandahs that lead to a large outdoor alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ area and stylish stone stacked waterwall overlooking established lawns and gardens, fully reticulated.
Notable features include:
* Built in 2009 by Ross Squires Homes
* Eye catching construction consisting of Zincalume custom orb and Iron roof
* Exposed aggregate driveway leading to an elevated 36sqm double carport allowing access to the rear and loads of extra parking when friends drop by
* Long sweeping entry foyer beautiful illustrated by the tiled floors and display nooks
* Your very own theatre room with plush pile carpets, built in cabinetry and ceiling mounted speakers to enjoy the complete cinematic experience
* Main living zone fully tiled with kitchen/dining/living room seamlessly opening via sliding doors onto the rear alfresco entertaining area
* Stunning kitchen area with an expansive amount of bench space finished off in black granite. Loads of cupboards, including overheads with stainless steel cooking appliances - 900w underbench fan forced oven, dishwasher, matching gas hotplate (wok burner) and canopy rangehood but best of all a massive walk in pantry.
* A master bedroom suite befitting the King and Queen of the home with so much room to move including his'n'hers walk in robes and ensuite bathroom with large shower recess, again his'n'hers vanities and dedicated powder room.
* Bedrooms 2,3,4 are all double size with built in robes.
* Main bathroom with large bathtub and shower recess
* Large laundry space with loads of cupboards and 2 conveniently positioned linen closets providing ample storage space
* Ducted reverse cycle (zoned) air-conditioning
* Alarm system
* Fully insulated roof with added benefit of sarking and in-wall insulation
* 803sqm block with wide 22.18m frontage
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* Council Rates: $2523.00 per annum
* Water Rates: $1291.00 per annum
This home is just a short stroll to a host of schooling options, national parklands and only minutes to the Midland Shopping precinct, airport and Swan Valley. With my seller about to transition to life overseas it's time to move and welcome a new family to enjoy this amazing home.
For further information contact selling agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174