1242SQM CORNER BLOCK PLUS "CIRCA 1947" CHARACTER
Move quick to buy this summer carnival RED HOT favourite on outstanding 1242sqm corner block with huge 68mt frontage to Aurum Street. This original post war CIRCA 1947 red double brick character classic can tell more stories than a beaten jockey and renovators will just love the great bones on offer. With fantastic uninterrupted views over the entire Ascot Racecourse you could be tempted to build your dream residence in this tightly held front row location. Horse people, tradesman and hobbyists will appreciate the space and openness of this prime piece of Ascot earth lending itself to a wide choice of stables/sheds/workshops (STCA)
- 1242sqm corner block zoned R10 with potential
- Excellent rectangular shape, level ready to go.
- Solid 1947 double brick & clay tile construction.
- Romantic front porch plus lead light windows.
- Lounge with French doors and open fireplace.
- Country style kitchen/dining with Meter stove
- Two generous bedrooms plus rear sleep out.
- Back veranda with old copper laundry/toilet.
-Beautiful Swan River walking paths close by.
-10mins to Burswood, Optus Stadium & CBD
Poised to sell quick you must view this fantastic opportunity today contact, leading local agents DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 to make your offer.