*** Bidding reached $318,000...negotiations continue call to view***
The Openn Negotiation final bidding stage concludes this Wednesday @ 6pm (2nd October 2019). (Openn Negotiation is an auction that is conducted online and allows flexible terms for qualified buyers). Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 immediately to register.
There is so much to like about this home and location being central to all the action Belmont is renowned for. Such as beautiful Miles Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, bus route and Belmont's Five Star Shopping and Entertainment Precinct all walking distance from this opportunity.
Notable features that will surely impress:
* Huge Formal lounge with slow combustion wood fire and ceiling fan opening onto paved patio area
* Large kitchen/dining area
* Master bedroom conveniently situated at the the rear of the home with built in robe and ceiling fan
* Bedrooms 2&3 both with built in robes
* Security screens to all windows and doors
* Solar hot water system
* Skylights to strategically filter light when it is overcast
* An abundance of storage space
* Carport under main roof
* NO STRATA FEES
* Previously rented @ $300 per week
* Council Rates: $1,524.23
* Water Rates: $1,150.72
There is so much more than meets the eye here with scope to renovate and improve this home both internally and externally but no reason why you can't immediately move straight in and get comfortable whilst you plan your next renovation move. Must be seen to fully appreciate.
For more information contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174