The property will sell ASAP so contact me immediately to avoid missing out as primo properties like this one sell promptly!
Set in a quaint cul-de-sac this simply gorgeous street front villa on maintenance free block, is sure to be widely admired. If you're time poor and looking for the perfect lock and leave - breath a sigh of relief!
Boasting a free flowing floorplan with modern clean lines and light filled living spaces, perfect to entertain or enjoy those rare opportunities for downtime.
Standout features include:
* Recently renovated but originally built in 1991
* Brick and Tile Construction with timeless federation styling
* Formal lounge/dining area with gas negus point and split system air-conditioner
* Kitchen/living zone with eye catching timber look flooring opening onto amazing outdoor alfresco area
* The Kitchen befitting any budding chef will appreciate the stylish textured tile splashback and marble look benchtops as well as the stainless steel fan forced wall oven and 4 burner gas hot plate with large window overlooking alfresco area
* The outdoor alfresco area the perfect place of "zen" with large gabled patio area, extensive paving, built in BBQ hob and established lawns and gardens
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and semi-ensuite
* Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built in robes
* European inspired main bathroom with your very own bathtub and semi-frameless shower recess and vanity with loads of storage
* Common wall lock-up garage with rollerdoor under the main roof with storeroom.
* Alarm system and front security grill door
* 291sqm street front strata block with NO STRATA FEES
* Building 89sqm and garage 21sqm
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Gas storage hot water system
* Council Rates: $1,400.15 per annum
* Water Rates: $1,121.96 per annum
With world class amenities only a short drive away like Burswood entertainment precinct and Optus Stadium. Closer to home the Kooyong Road Shopping precinct, Belmont Forum and entertainment precinct and Peet Park only 900m away. For public transport commuters the bus stop is only seconds away.
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174