Herein lies an opportunity to acquire a rock solid Brick and Tile home, previously extended but needing some cosmetic improvement all situated on a 689sqm block in the areas very best location opposite - Notre Dame primary school.
The Openn Negotiation culminates today Thursday (19th December) @ 18.00pm (Openn Negotiation is an online auction that is conducted online and allows for flexible buying terms for qualified buyers). The property needs to be sold so contact me immediately to avoid missing out as homes in this location sell promptly!
It is the perfect renovator, with strong, solid bones or an excellent building block to lay down your family roots.
* Rendered Brick and Clay Tile
* Formal lounge room with open fireplace (with negus point insitu) and wall hung air-conditioner
* Large kitchen/dining room
* Outside entered storeroom/sunroom or maybe even 4th bedroom with some creativity
* Bathroom with bath/shower combo
* Ducted air-conditioning and wall hung air-conditioner in lounge
* Fully insulated
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Bore/reticulated lawns and gardens
* Side access via double gates to backyard
* Lock up garage and workshop
** PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING AND TIMBER PEST REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
12.07m rear width
Sewerage available and connected
Gas available and connected
Council Rates: $1390.30
Water Rates: 1059.89
Well it is nothing short of "the very best" with Notre Dame opposite as said but only a very short walk to Miles Park, bus stop nearby on Wright St, Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct a 5 minute drive away, everything is right at your fingertips.
My sellers have made the decision to sell and move on so here is your opportunity but be quick as the last one I sold in this street didn't take long to get snapped up!
For further information on becoming registered to participate contact selling agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174