Prepare to be swept off your feet and fall hopelessly in love with this quintessential character home in a coveted hilltop position. Boasting generous living areas and expansive outdoor entertaining zones on a manicured 1,012sqm family sized block, your brood will be assured of long-lasting memories filled with joy and happiness. My owners have just purchased another home and are keen to get a wriggle on to their next chapter.
Built in 1945 of double brick and clay tile construction, this remarkable home has been tastefully renovated and extended to offer a distinctive blend of old and new.
The old represented by:
- That amazing street appeal that only a Californian bungalow can display
- Shady front verandah to watch summer sunsets as the world goes by
- Soaring ceilings with decorative roses and cornices
- Prized hardwood jarrah floorboards, skirting boards and plate rails
- Decorative French doors and large light filled timber windows
The new represented by:
- Central kitchen with granite benchtops/splashbacks, hardwood marri cabinetry and stainless-steel cooking appliances, including a 900w freestanding upright oven/hotplate combo, pot drawer dishwasher and built in plumbed fridge/freezer
- Gorgeous bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tiling, his and hers vanity with large oversized shower recess and heated towel rack
- Large family room with wall mounted TV and a built-in bar opening onto the outdoor alfresco area via bifold doors
- Outdoor alfresco area with wrap around patio that allows multiple entertaining zones. Featuring an extensive outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ servery, including dual fridges, canopy rangehood and stunning full-length glass coastal scene splashback. A secondary entertaining zone hosts a pool table and gym equipment, perfect for the big kids to enjoy while you are cooking up a storm.
- On a hot summer day, you'll enjoy splashing around the beautiful b/g family sized pool with the kids, and as the afternoon becomes night watch the city lights and Crown Towers light up from this perfect vantage point. We'll even throw in the outdoor lounge furniture and pot plants.
Additional features of the home:
- Large light filled formal lounge room with french doors into the formal dining room
- Master bedroom plus 2 additional bedrooms
- loads of storage space and built in robes
- Secondary bathroom with roman bath shower recess
- 3 separate toilets.
- 4th bedroom currently set up as a quiet drop in workspace with wall to wall cabinetry
- Dedicated storage room off the outdoor alfresco area
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioners and roller shutters throughout the home
- Alarm system with CCTV 4 camera system allowing for remote use and access
- 2 car lock-up garage with an abundance of additional parking for your boat/caravan/trailer or up to 6 cars via the long sweeping driveway.
- Manicured established lawns and gardens serviced by automatic bore reticulation
- 1,012sqm sewered block, zoned R20 (duplex sized) with 20.12m frontage
- Council Rates: $2379.03 per year
- Water Rates: $1271.30 per year
- NBN enabled
Lathlain is a popular family friendly, house proud suburb that has a host of nearby dog-friendly parks to enjoy, including the new Lathlain Precinct Redevelopment, a burgeoning cafe strip and a highly regarded local primary school. Being so central to the CBD, Optus Stadium, Crown Perth, Swan River and Vic Park Cafe Strip - everything is at your fingertips!
The Openn Negotiation is approaching the final bidding stage on Friday 21st February at 6.30pm, so become a qualified bidder today to avoid missing out! Openn Negotiation is an online Auction format that allows flexible buying terms for buyers (eg.subject to finance bids, flexible deposit & settlement dates subject to seller approval).
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent.