Conveniently located in the heart of Queens Park this solid rock home has it all! With a functional living area this street front house offers an easy-living style for First Home Buyers, the growing family or it's just another property to add into your investment portfolio.
The Queens Park Reserve next to you and been opposite to St Norbert College & Saint Joseph's School put this home on the winner's podium.
First Home Buyer this is your GOLDEN ticket to break into the market and call it home. Future parents and growing family, no stress. Forget about driving to the school or waking up very early. Your mornings, afternoons and every single day would be perfect and relaxing!!
Queens Park & Cannington train station 10 minutes walk.
Walking distance to Cannington Leisureplex.
Westfield Carousel 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes driving
"Buy Me Features"
- Master Bedroom with front view
- Spacious second bedroom overlooking the front gardening
- The 3 bedroom - standard size
- Large Studio
- Laundry room with side access
- Bright and spacious kitchen + oven; plenty of bench space and storage.
- Light filled living room
- Dining area with sliding doors opening onto the alfresco - large backyard for
Bbq's and entertaining.
- One Bathroom
- Lockable drive through carport and extra space for a second large car and/or
- Small shed
- Low-maintenance front gardening
- NO sharing/common walls.
- NO STRATA FEES.
Call Frankie today on 0432 448 526 or email Franklin@lauriekelly.com.au to inspect this property and make an offer before is gone.
Whether you require a market update/appraisal, do not hesitate to contact me