Open Saturday 12.30pm - 1.00pm....Online Auction Saturday @ 3.00pm......Renovate or Detonate
Current Bid $240,000 - 2 registered bidders
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
The 60's is an era renowned for rock solid architecture, spacious living rooms and decorative ceiling cornices, and this home is no exception. With big rooms and high ceilings, sitting in an elevated position close to the river, this property has a lot going for it but perhaps lacks visual appeal. Enter the new buyer - that's you - brimming with imagination and the ability to unleash your inner renovator to bring back the sparkle that this home could so easily radiate.
Or simply demolish and build your dream in this excellent location near to River, parklands, schools and shopping precinct.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Raised front veranda
- 3 bedrooms (huge master bedroom)
- Oversized bathroom renovated with large vanity
- Formal lounge room bathed in natural light with split system air-conditioning
- Upgraded light filled kitchen with loads of cupboards and timber look lino flooring
- Secure rear backyard with paved patio area allowing you the ability to unleash your renovation rescue
- Rollershutters throughout
- Quality floor coverings throughout
- Heaps of paved parking
- Gas available and connected
- 103sqm of living space
- 452sqm strata block - no strata fees
- Currently rented at $260 per week until November 2020
Council Rates - $1296 approx Water Rates - $890.00 approx
For further information or to inspect this opportunity contact the listing agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174.