Online Auction Sunday @ 12.00pm...Private Double Storey Sanctuary...
Current Bid $335,000 - 3 registered bidders
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
Under instructions for immediate sale as my seller's eyes are firmly focused on meeting the market this rear 2014 built double storey home packed with features and offering opportunity for further improvement, is a must see! With a generous floorplan comprising of 3 bedrooms (all doubles and king size master) plus a dedicated study, two bathrooms and both upstairs and downstairs living rooms, home certainly is sweet. If you like enjoying outdoor BBQ's and entertaining, then the outdoor alfresco will become your haven.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Fully tiled living/meals/kitchen area with reverse cycle split air-conditioning
- Central kitchen with large island bench with loads of cupboard space, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher. The pantry is literally huge.
- The adjoining meals area opens onto a spacious alfresco patio area (under the main roof) fully paved and overlooking low maintenance gardens and expansive paved area.
- The king size master bedroom suite which is conveniently located downstairs benefits from a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. It also has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan to ensure year-round comfort.
- The dedicated study is situated off the main living area
- The laundry is above average in size in and opens directly onto a paved drying courtyard. It even has a pet access door!
- Upstairs is the secondary living area with high quality carpets and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- The 2 upstairs bedrooms both have built ion robes and ceiling fans
- The upstairs bathroom is well appointed with a large bathtub and separate shower recess
- Separate upstairs wcs
- Double lock-up garage with internal access via shopper's door.
- Due to the set up and extra car can be parked without affecting the lock-up garage.
- Set on a 386sqm strata block with no strata fees
- Quality floor coverings and window treatments throughout
- Gas available and connected
- 170sqm of living space
Council Rates; $1780.00 approx Water Rates: $1200.00 approx
Does this sound interesting, for more information or to inspect this rare offering contact the listing agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174.