Under instructions from the beneficiaries of this estate, this beautifully renovated duplex with a soft inviting palate is unique to the area and boosted by its proximity to Tomato Lake - almost shoreside!
Features include but are not limited to:
* Large living room with trendy timber flooring, reverse cycle split air-conditioning and large light filled window to watch the world go by.
* Stunning Kitchen/dining area with as new kitchen with overhead cupboards, an abundance of benchspace, pull out pantry, top of the range cooking appliances including Baumatic titanium + black glass 9 function fan forced oven with warming drawer and seperate steam oven. There's even an induction cooktop!
* Outdoor alfresco area accessed via French doors onto huge entertaining aspect with options aplenty. With insulated roof panels an extensive paved area all overlooking a fully heated swim spa you will no doubt become the host with the most!
* Large master bedroom with large light filled window and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
* 2nd bedroom currently set up as a quasi study and fitting room with loads of storage racking and simply gorgeous feature wall
* Recently renovated bathroom with full height tiling, separate bath tub and shower recess. The laundry and wcs have also been recently renovated so all the work is done!
* The front gardens are nicely established and share a bore/reticulation with the neighbour. The back gardens are a blank canvas and ready for your green thumb and imagination to run wild.
* 2 large garden sheds are provided
* There is side access via a gate that provides direct access to the huge well put together backyard. Being on an almost 500sqm strata block (NO FEES) this is an extremely rare offering.
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available
* Electrical compliance certificate available
* Council Rates $1351.00
* Water Rates $946
* NO STRATA FEES
Living here will be like being on a permanent holiday with a fully renovated home on a spacious block allowing so much room to move and entertain. You're only metres away from picturesque Tomato Lake which will ensure you are fit and healthy with scenic walks aplenty. Work in the city, no problems! You're only 10 minutes away or leave the car home and catch public transport. Retail therapy is well catered for at Belmont Shopping and Entertainment precinct which is just around the corner. Don't miss this gem!
Discuss your move in date with Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174