There's a lot to like about this 2002 built rear "green title" home, especially if you crave a larger than normal sized home on a larger than normal sized block.
Just how big might you ask:
* 224sqm of internal living and alfresco patio space
* 619sqm of green titled battleaxe land
Other impressive features include:
* Dual living zones nicely separated and fully tiled.
* Kitchen area which comes with loads of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel cooking appliances including dishwasher and gas upright oven/hotplate combo unit.
* Huge master bedroom suite with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with deep corner bathtub.
* The minor bedrooms are strategically positioned at the opposite end of the home to provide ample separation. Bedroom 3 is King sized.
* The outdoor alfresco area is enormous at 62sqm and is superbly established with central gabled patio section, raised limestone block garden beds, cafe blinds and your very own spa bath with cover.
* The kids will love the adventure playground out the front that is fully secure (inside fencing) and includes monkey bars, climbing equipment and a super cool sunken trampoline. Or if that isn't your poison, stick it on Gumtree and sell it, to make way for your toys IE your caravan, trailor or boat.
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and fully insulated throughout
* Alarm system
* Modern lighting throughout
* Huge laundry with loads of under bench cupboards
* For the storage buffs there is 2 internal to areas to store linen etc. Outside is a handy sized garden shed.
* Council Rates: $1790.14
* Water Rates: $1,327.37
* Currently rented at $420 per week until 16th October 2020
* NBN available and connected
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected - gas storage hws
Conveniently located to parks, schooling and on local bus route. Only a short drive will land you at the Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct. For more information or to schedule your viewing contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 .