Deceased Estate - Duplex Block Opposite Peet Park
Under instructions from the beneficiaries of this estate this 1951 Character homestead, is a genuine one owner home that will be sold. If the walls could talk oh the stories they could tell!
A redeeming 911sqm block with 20.12m frontage and zoned R20 this home has loads of development (duplex) options all of which will require council approval.
* Retain the existing home and build another at the rear
* Demolish and build 2 homes - side by side
* Demolish and build 2 homes - battleaxe
The existing residence is a modest and original 3 sleeping unit Brick Clad and Tile home.
* Formal lounge room with fitted gas heater and air-conditioner
* Kitchen/dining room
* Freestanding lock-up garage/workshop with power
* Bore/reticulated lawns and gardens
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Council Rates $1371.01
* Water Rates $1018.79
To be sold in "as is" condition, with interest expected to be high given the rarity of park side properties like this. In fact, after this sale there will only be 7 original homes like this that remain opposite the beautiful Peet Park. The location is every residents "happy place" where you can nearly always watch kids playing footy, dogs being walked and the council constantly keeping the grounds in tip top order. Your only moments away from local bus route, Tomato Lake and the Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct - your new address awaits!
For further information contact Kim Findlay 0404 461 174