The Ascot Waters marina has been widely acknowledged as one of Australia's finest marina developments, due to its outstanding location and design. Nestled against the banks of the Swan River whilst enjoying ease of access to all manner of amenities including the Burswood Entertainment Precinct, CBD and Airport.
This rare double storey freestanding terraced residence oozes style with an abundance of natural light. There's spades of space with that convenient lock and leave flexibility..sound tempting?
Features include but not limited to:
* Main living room perfect to wine and dine with family and friends
* A modern kitchen with timeless appeal - perfect to create culinary art
* The outdoor alfresco area is both private and welcoming, especially when friends drop by unexpectedly
* Secondary living room upstairs for when you crave your place of solace
* A Master bedroom suite befitting the king and queen - with your own balcony, walk in robe and designer ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate bath tub and walk in shower
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning with ceiling fans throughout
* Sky high ceilings
* An abundance of storage space
* Infinity solar power unit saving you thousands of $$$ in running costs
* 42sqm rear entry double lock up garage/storeroom with shoppers door entry
* Exquisite window treatments that include plantation shutters and fitted linen curtains
* Distinctive hardwood timber flooring throughout the living rooms enhance that Marina feel
* Downstairs powder room
* 162sqm of living space
* 13sqm alfresco area
* 18sqm of balcony space
* 179sqm survey strata block with NO STRATA FEES
* Council Rates $2,247.66 PA
* Water Rates $1,346.41 PA
This home will be suited to those that have worked hard in life and have made it! Yes a big call, BUT true. No doubt you will bask in the thought of entertaining, appreciate and expect the finer things in life and will notice the unparalleled attention to detail throughout this home. It is pure genius and a work of art!!
For further information or to view this home contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.