First home buyers and astute property investors be quick to register your interest in choice of two generous street frontage homes. Superbly positioned in TOP END Redcliffe close to Selby Park, St Mari Goretti Catholic School and the new Redcliffe Train Station (under construction). Built in 2000 and both boasting 182sqm of internal space and set on street frontage blocks 527sqm & 533sqm respectively they are price well below replacement value. With strong immediate interest expected do not think twice about registering your interest today!
RED HOT KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Solid double clay brick with zinc roof construction.
- Built in 2000 with strong consistent rental history.
- Similar layouts totalling 182sqm of internal space.
- Generous street frontage blocks 527sqm & 533sqm.
- Classic front entry plus shopper entry from garage.
- Open plan kitchen / dining plus private study nook.
- Family area with French doors overlooking backyard.
- Main bedroom boasts big WIR & en-suite bathroom.
- Two double size minor bedrooms with BIR's & WIR's.
- Separate powder room, laundry with outside access.
- Storeroom, paved outdoor area and sprawling yard.
- Auto double lock up garage with room for storage.
- Ducted air conditioning plus gas hot water system.
- Walk to Selby Park, Maria Goretti/Redcliffe Primary.
- Close to Redcliffe Train Station, Airport DFO/Costco.
- Close to Ascot racecourse, Swan River cycle ways.
- 15 min to Optus Stadium, Burswood & Perth CBD.
- 9A Greenshields Way returns $395pw till 23/1/20.
- 9B Greenshields Way returns $350pw till 16/4/21
To register your immediate interest today contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 937 288 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 before Santa leaves the building.