REAR VILLA ON THE STRIP
Light and bright rear villa in small complex of only 3. With bespoke internal presentation and a spacious free flowing floorplan living here will be a breeze and quite the surprise packet! After many years of happily living here, my seller has just bought another property so we are keen to do a deal.
* Formal lounge fully tiled with air-conditioner
* Large Kitchen area recently renovated
* Separate dining area fully tiled
* Shady patio area overlooking established gardens
* Large light filled bathroom recently renovated with seperate bath tub and shower recess
* Air-conditioned and fully insulated
* Alarm system
* Security screens/doors and window locks throughout
* Auto reticulated lawns and gardens
* Recently re-painted
* Structurally sound pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* NBN enabled
* Sewerage available and connected
* Council Rates - $1494.40
* Water Rates - $1021.13
* No Strata Fees
Manchester Street is an awesome location, so central, and within walking distance to all the delights the strip has to offer whether it be wining or dining! Your only a short walk to a bus stop and if you enjoy leisurely walks the Swan River is close by. This freestanding villa is the ultimate in entry level villa buying!
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.