Old red brick & tile character home set on a sprawling 764sqm block with wide 22mt street frontage. The "Circa 1963" home is in very poor condition and unless your super handy or a tradesman it probably suits demolition. If you are looking to build your "FOREVER HOME" then the block size combined with the wide frontage will cater for most designs. Located a short walking distance to Kewdale Primary School, Forster Park and various sporting fields this up and coming, sleeper suburb offers potential high capital growth for the future.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Spacious 764sqm block zoned R20 single residential.
- Extra wide 22mt street front suits most home designs.
- All major services available in a fully established location.
- Red brick & tile character home suit full resto project.
- Typical 1960's internal layout with two bed + sleepout.
- Side access to the rear for tradies garage/workshop.
- Only five minutes to Belmont Forum & Perth Airport.
- Only ten minutes to Burswood, Optus & Perth CBD.
For more information or to "EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST" contact Belmont #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 today!